ES-SloMo J USB
SloMo ControlSurface with USB Interface
ES-SloMo J USB is made for computer-based Slow Motion applications. It's virtually identical to the RS-422 Version, with a built in USB interface and it's USB powered.
ES-SloMo J USB uses JLCooper's Custom, Optically-Encoded Jog Wheel and Concentric Shuttle Ring, Full Size Cherry MX Numeric Keypad and High Quality T-Bar.
Developers and OEMs can easily build direct support into your applications. Use ESSloMo J USB as your front end controller.
ES-SloMo J USB is directly supported by 3rd party applications including Intel 360 Replay, Dalet BRIO3 Server and vMIX Replay.
- Assemble, Insert, Crash and Disable (Lock Out) Editing Modes
- Quickly store up to 1000 Cues or 400 In and Out Points with Varispeed
- Dynamic Slow-Motion Replays Directly Accessed from Integrated T-Bar
- T-Bar Control for slow motion control sends Shuttle, Jog or Variable Play
- T-Bar Programmable - Min-Max, Preset Speeds, Active or Passive Modes
- Full Size Numeric Keypad with Long Life Cherry Mechanical Keyswitches
- Programmable Cueing Modes - Automatic Play All Cues Function
- Log Operation useful in QC Applications
- Mark In and Out Keys to Quickly Store Cue Points
- Two User Assignable Buttons
- EE/PB switching
- Size 10 in x 10.25 in x 3 in
- Weight 6 lb